Monday, September 24, 2007

just when you thought it was quiet

Lots of updates...
I put pictures on the blog of the kool-aid stand, Maude and Cody's date, a bee (that's for my brother-in-law), and pictures of Maude and her $4.97 helmet and pads and some of her dancing. Sorry they are mostly of Maude, she was the only one home this morning.

My last blog my sister stated I sound a bit frustrated, I don't know why she would say that. Since that blog Joshua (we think) may have broken his nose. This would be the second time he has broken his nose. The first time he was 10 months old and fell out of a little kid chair at my parent's house onto the kitchen floor while I was videoing him. This time he ran into Maude, she has two teeth marks in her hair line. I will try to get a picture of his nose today and add it to the blog. (He went with Cody for a guys day and mommy break.)

That is about all for now.

5 comments:

  1. No one should EVER say that mommy-hood is not a FULL time job.

    Love your stories ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. To be a boy, he shouldn't be so pretty anyway.
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you guys see my Aggies beat your Bears today?

    ReplyDelete
  4. We saw...you are a true aggie if that surprised you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a true Aggie and i am proud of it!

    ReplyDelete